This is the procedure to index the Hunter Tool Cutter to a new cutter:
- Loosen and remove the torx screw. Be careful, as Murphy's Law states: "The screw will fall into the wood chips and you will not be able to find it."
- Remove the cutter and inspect and clean the pocket of the bar to remove any chips or shavings.
- Place the new cutter in the bar and while holding the cutter firmly seated in the pocket, tighten the torx screw to secure the cutter. It is recommended to use the flag style torx wrench.
- Visually inspect the tool to make sure it is firmly seated in the pocket.
- You are ready to go. "Happy Turning"