For box making, ornaments and small vessels, this tool is indispensable. You can easily adjust the tip to any desired position. It can cut aggressively if needed, or a light shear cut is easily achieved. When starting your cut rotate the cutter to the 7:30 position on the clock, as you cut you can rotate the cutter up to 8 or 8:30 for a very controlled cut.
- Designed by Box Maker: Mark St.Leger
- Manufactured by: Hunter Tools Systems
- Available sizes: a 3/8” shank or a ½” shank
- #1 cutter on an articulating ½” long tapered tip
- Adjustments of the tip and cutter are done with an included T9 wrench
- Unhandled tool is 8” long